Saturday, October 11, 2008

* Freewares o Web Thumbnailer o Ant Viewer o Coloring Book * Delphi Stuffs o NiceGrid o Nice

Freewares

I made some programs, usually for solving problems in my daily computerial activities. I made some of them freely available at this website. I will add more items.

These programs are free. Use them as you can see fit. However, no warranty of any kind, expressed or impled, and I can't be held responsible for damages caused by using or misusing of these products.

Web Thumbnailer

Web Thumbnailer is an utility to create graphical snapshot of web pages. It takes a list of URLs as its input and save its output as JPEG or Bitmap images. More ...

Ant Movie Catalog Viewer

This is a program to display movie catalog files (*.amc files) created by Ant Movie Catalog, a free scriptable movie collection manager. More ...

No comments: